Special K Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 5 cups Special K cereal
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and put in peanut
butter and cereal. Stir together.
- Pat onto cookie sheet to approximately 3/4
- Let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Pour over cookies and let cool.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.