Toffee Chocolate Squares
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup ground pecans
- Line a pan (at least 15 x 10-inches in size) with foil on bottom and sides.
Line this with separated rectangular Graham crackers (not crumbs) placed side
- Simmer the sugar and butter together for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture quickly
over crackers and bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over all, spreading to cover
as they melt.
- Sprinkle pecans over top.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Makes about 75 squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.