Toffee Pumpkin Squares
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (1 pound) can pumpkin
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in mixing bowl until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and spices. Beat well.
- Pour into
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar and butter.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin filling
- Return to oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.