- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
- 1 (8 ounce) plain Hershey bar
2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar until light.
- Add beaten egg yolk, vanilla extract and sifted flour.
- Spread thinly on a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan and bake
for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Melt chocolate with 2 tablespoons butter in a double boiler and spread on cookie surface.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.