Toffee-Top Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (10 ounce package) English toffee bits, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and baking soda in medium
bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla
extract; beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup toffee bits.
- Pour mixture over hot crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits evenly over top.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate several hours or until cold.
- Store leftover bars covered in refrigerator.
Yield: about 36 bars
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.