Toll House Pan Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together butter, sugars, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spread in greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes