Tropical Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 1 (3.5 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Top with remaining ingredients
in order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Chill, if desired. Cut.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.