Tropical Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 1 (3.5 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Top with remaining ingredients
in order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Chill, if desired. Cut.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.