Ultimate Rice Krispies Squares
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 to 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat until
the sugar crystals are dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Rice Krispies cereal and peanut butter.
- Pour corn syrup mixture over the top and mix well.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together and spread over the
warm mixture in the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator until set, then cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes