Ultimate Rice Krispies Squares
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 to 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat until
the sugar crystals are dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Rice Krispies cereal and peanut butter.
- Pour corn syrup mixture over the top and mix well.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together and spread over the
warm mixture in the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator until set, then cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.