- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 28 single Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding powder
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- First Layer: Cook first 5 ingredients in double boiler over boiling water
until the consistency of custard.
- Mix last 3 ingredients and add to custard. Pour into a 9-inch square pan.
- Second Layer: Cream butter and add milk blended with pudding powder.
- Add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Spread over contents of pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Icing: Melt chocolate and butter together and mix well.
- Spread over contents of pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.