White Chocolate and Almond Caramel Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Skor toffee bits
- 1 1/3 cups caramel sundae sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine first 4 dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter. Mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumbly mixture.
- Press remainder into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Combine white chocolate chips, almonds and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle evenly over base.
- Mix sundae sauce and 1/3 cup flour until smooth.
- Pour evenly over top.
- Sprinkle reserved oat mixture on top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
These bars freeze well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.