- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Zest of 1 lime
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- White chocolate bar, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with foil.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and shelled pistachios. Make sure to take
off the brown outer layer so the green nut is fully showing.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, zest, juice, and extract. Stir the egg mixture
into the dry ingredients. Add flour until the dough can be rolled into a ball. Cut
in half and roll each into a log. Place the two logs on a prepared cookie sheet
and press down.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Turn oven temperature down to 300 degrees F.
- Once cooled, cut the slabs into 1/4-inch pieces and place onto the second cookie
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Once cooled again, dip the top half of the biscotti into the melted white chocolate.
Decorate with pistachio pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscotti Recipes