Peanut Butter Biscotti
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups roasted peanuts, unsalted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat together the eggs, peanut butter and water.
Add to flour mixture and mix just until ingredients are incorporated. A little more
water, a teaspoon at a time, can be added if mixture is too dry to make a smooth
dough. Stir in peanuts.
- Divide the dough into two portions, and form each into a log approximately 3
inches in diameter. Place the logs on the cookie sheet about 3 to 4 inches apart
and flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in preheated oven until light brown, about 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven.
- Turn the oven down to 300 degrees F.
- Let logs cool for 10 minutes, then cut into
3/4-inch thick bars. Place bars, cut side down, back on the cookie sheet and bake
until crisp, about 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscotti Recipes