Pecan Pie Biscotti
Biscotti are easy-to-make twice-baked Italian cookies. These Pecan Pie Biscotti are coffee dunkers for sure!
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups whole pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat brown sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla
extract until light and thick. Fold in flour and baking powder. Fold in
- Divide the dough in half and place each half separately, lengthwise, on
the baking sheet.
- Using wet hands, form each half into a log about 3 inches wide.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the two loaves are golden.
- Let the loaves cool for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Slice biscotti on a slight diagonal into cookies a little less than an
inch thick. Arrange the cookies on the baking sheets, bottoms down. Do not
lay the cookies on their sides.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscotti Recipes