Walnut Cappuccino Biscotti
Chocolate and coffee flavors combine to make these cookies a delight for coffee
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup C&H Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup C&H Pure Cane Golden Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons coffee beans ground for espresso
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted chopped California
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup milk, whole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer bowl using a paddle attachment, mix all of the ingredients until a
sticky dough is formed.
- Place dough onto a floured surface. Divide evenly into two pieces.
- Roll the dough into two 12-inch logs.
- Place on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet and pat the logs down flat—approximately
3 1/2-inches wide.
- Bake the logs until they spring back when pressed lightly.
- Allow the logs to cool, then using a bread knife, cut into biscotti about 1/2-inch thick.
- Arrange the biscotti on the baking sheet, flat on their side.
- Bake again, at 350 degrees F, for 8 more minutes.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 dozen.
Recipe credit: Walnut Marketing Board
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
C&H Sugar Company, Inc.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscotti Recipes