Candy-coated semisweet chocolate pieces that bake on top of the brownies spare
you the need for frosting.
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 slightly beaten egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup candy-coated semisweet chocolate pieces
- Spray only the bottom of a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick coating.
- Combine flour, almonds, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan heat and stir butter and unsweetened chocolate over medium
heat until melted.
- Stir in sugar, beaten whole eggs, beaten egg yolk and vanilla
extract. Beat by hand until just combined. Stir into flour mixture.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with candy-coated pieces.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes