Almond Joy Fudge Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package Miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare mix according to brownie package directions, except only
use 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Pour and spread condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and toasted almonds.
- Bake for 35 to 38 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 2 dozen bars.