Amy Packer's Black Bottom Brownies
Cheese Chip mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Combine cheese/chip mix except for the chips. Beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Set mix aside.
- Mix Dough mix.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Drop teaspoonsful of cream cheese mix randomly over the batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool and refrigerate.
Yield: 24 brownies
Final Comments: Amy Packer, 2 time blue ribbon winner, is age 12. Mom Helen Packer
says her skill come from "the home skills part of her home schooling curriculum".
She will tackle any kind of dessert.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 6/5/01 3:19:12 pm.
Grange Fair Winner