This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Apple Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
- Beat eggs and add sugar.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients, then apples, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Bake in a greased 8-inch square pan at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.