Apple Fudge Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate and shortening in large saucepan.
- Add sugar, eggs, applesauce
and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking
soda. Add to first mixture.
- Mix and stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture in a greased 12
x 9-inch baking pan, and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- When cooled, sprinkle top with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes