Apricot Angel Brownies
- 2 (2 ounce) bars white baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly until
all the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, eggs and vanilla
extract until blended. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Combine apricots, almonds and coconut; stir half into the batter.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining apricot mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/01 6:09:51 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes