Award-Winning Ghirardelli Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli chocolate, ground
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla extract;
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, salt. Stir into egg
mixture; add nuts.
- Spread into greased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
For extra chewy brownies, use 8 inch pan and less
For cake-like brownies, use 9-inch pan and longer baking time.