- 3 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 6 tablespoons B&B liqueur or other flavored liqueur
- 9 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 12 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 tablespoon B&B liqueur or other flavored liqueur
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Sift together cocoa, flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Using a double-boiler method, in a saucepan, melt butter, corn oil and chocolate.
- Place melted chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar to chocolate mixture; beat well.
- Add eggs, slowly.
- Add liqueur.
- Slowly add flour mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- To glaze, melt the chocolate, corn oil and liqueur in a double boiler.
- Cut brownies into desired shapes, such as squares, diamonds, hearts, etc. (Brownies are easier
to cut when cold.)
- Place cut brownies on a cake rack or grid with a pan underneath to catch drippings.
Pour warm glaze over brownies to coat.
- Chill until glaze is set.
- If there is leftover glaze, pour through a strainer and keep refrigerated in a covered bowl. You can
reuse the leftover glaze.
Source: B&B Liqueur
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes