Baby Ruth Candy Brownies
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup salted Spanish peanuts
- Combine margarine, sugar and syrup in saucepan. Stir over low heat until margarine
melts and sugar dissolves.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Pour over oatmeal; mix well.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 12
- Pour Topping over baked mixture.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Topping: Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Stir in peanut butter and peanuts.
- Spread over top of brownies after removing them from the oven.