Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons Bailey's
Irish Cream, divided
- 2/3 cup flour
- Dash of salt
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 tablespoons Bailey's
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate with butter in microwave and mix well. Cool.
- Beat sugar and eggs together in mixing bowl.
- Add Bailey's Irish Cream and
cooled chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips.
into greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for approximately
20 minutes (test with wooden pick).
- Cool completely (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Pierce brownies with a wooden pick randomly. Drizzle remaining 3 tablespoons
Bailey's Irish Cream over brownies, then frost.
- Frosting: In mixing bowl, combine liqueurs and butter. Mix well.
- Gradually add
confectioners' sugar and beat until spreading consistency.
- Frost cooled brownies.