Baker's Divine Truffle Brownies
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet or 1 (6 ounce) package bittersweet baking chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup heavy or whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). Line an 8-inch baking
dish with foil extending over edges to form handle. Grease foil.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, cook 2 squares of the chocolate and the butter
on HIGH until butter is melted (about 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the sugar. Stir in 1 egg until well blended.
- Stir in flour.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Cook remaining chocolate (6 squares if using semisweet, 4 squares if using bittersweet)
and cream in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; stir until chocolate is
- Beat remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the remaining 2 eggs in a small bowl with electric
mixer on high speed 1 minutes until thick and lemon yellow-colored; beat in chocolate/cream
mixture. Pour over batter in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes to 40 minutes or until the truffle
topping is set and edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool in pan.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen brownies from sides. Lift from pan using foil
Cut into 16 fudgy brownies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes