Banana Creme Brownie Squares
- 1 (15 ounce) package brownie mix and ingredients to make brownies
- 3/4 cup
chopped dry roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 3 medium bananas,
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce)
container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 12 whole strawberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Pour into 9-inch square baking dish (stone if you have one).
- Bake according to package
directions. Cool completely.
- Slice 2 bananas; place in single layer over brownies.
- In 2-quart bowl, whisk
pudding mix into milk; beat until mixture just begins to thicken.
- Gently fold in
2 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas.
for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture.
- To serve, cut into squares,
garnish with whipped topping. Top each square with remaining banana slices and a
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 9/16/2001 11:50 am.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies