Bisquick Baby Ruth Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2 Baby Ruth candy bars, chopped
- Beat brown sugar, egg and water until blended.
- Mix in Bisquick and candy bars.
- Spread in a lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees
F. Do not over-bake. A slight impression
should remain when touched.
- Cut into squares while still slightly warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes