Bisquick Butterscotch Brownies
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 box light or dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine, at room temperature
- 1 can coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan for 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack, and cut while still warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes