Bisquick Fudge Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chips with margarine; remove from
- Add Bisquick, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in remaining chips.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Garnish as desired.
- Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes