Bits O' Brickle Blonde Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Bits O' Brickle
(almond brickle chips from Heath)
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Cream butter with both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until fluffy.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Stir in Bits 'O Brickle.
- Spread evenly in well-greased
9 x 12-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- When cooled, cut into
Makes 3 dozen brownies.
Source: Bits O' Brickle bag
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies