Black Forest Brownies a la Mode
- 1 (21 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or topping,
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix together brownie mix, 1 cup pie filling, oil and eggs.
- Pour batter into greased
13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Remove brownies from oven; immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
chocolate with knife when melted.
- Let cool; cut into squares.
- Top with vanilla ice
cream and remaining pie filling.