Black Walnut Brownie Bars
Brownies will never be the same once you've tried them with the addition of Black
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hammons Black Walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a square greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Hammons Products Company
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes