Black Walnut Caramel Brownies
Take your brownies to a whole new level with the amazing flavor combination
of Black Walnuts and caramel.
- 1 German Chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package caramels
- 1/3 cup evaporated
- Brownies: Mix together milk, butter, and cake mix; pat half of mixture into
greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle chips and chopped black walnuts on top, spread
caramel mixture on top, drop rest of cake mixture on by spoonsful.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Caramel mixture: Melt caramels and 1/3 cup milk in microwave or pan; keep
Makes 2 dozen.
Recipe and photo credit:
Hammons Products Company.