- 1 (21 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Drizzle brownies with bourbon as soon as they are removed from the oven; refrigerate.
- Cream butter, rum and confectioners' sugar. Spread on cooled brownies. Refrigerate
- When cold, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Spread or drizzle quickly on
top of brownies. Chill.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.