- 1 (21 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Drizzle brownies with bourbon as soon as they are removed from the oven; refrigerate.
- Cream butter, rum and confectioners' sugar. Spread on cooled brownies. Refrigerate
- When cold, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Spread or drizzle quickly on
top of brownies. Chill.