Brown Sugar Brownies
Golden brown sugar lends a tasty caramel flavor to this classic recipe.
- 1 cup C&H Pure Cane Golden Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
(1 stick), softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- In large bowl beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in chocolate, then flour.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan and cut into bars.
Makes 24 squares.
Recipe and photo credit:
C&H Sugar Company, Inc.