Brown Sugar Snickerdoodle Blondies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter,
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces)
Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar plus
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon for topping
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing a little
overhang. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir together sugar and butter in large bowl until combined. Stir in eggs and
vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
- Press into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Servings 36, 1 bar per serving
Bars can be made 3 days in advance and kept in an airtight container at room
temperature until ready to serve.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Nestlé®. Used with permission.