Brownies, Hawaiian Style
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 ounce) can shredded coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat. Let cool.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar,
vanilla extract and melted chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Add flour, beating well.
- Stir in half amount each of chopped nuts, chocolate morsels and coconut.
- Spoon batter into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts, chocolate morsels and
coconut over top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 4 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes