Brownies with Marshmallow Mint Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 (1 pint) jar Marshmallow Creme
tablespoons green creme de menthe
- Vanilla ice cream
- Prepare fudge-type brownies according to package directions.
- Cool slightly; cut
into large bars or squares.
- Blend together the Marshmallow Creme and creme de menthe.
- To serve, top each brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Spoon mint sauce over top.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.