- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup bread flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Confectioners' sugar (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan and set aside.
- Melt margarine and butter together in a small saucepan. Add cocoa and stir until
dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and eggs together on medium speed until smooth,
about 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly add flour. Add cocoa mixture, combining well. Stir
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until tester comes
- When cool, dust with confectioners' sugar and cut into 3-inch squares.
Makes 9 brownies.