Butter Fudge Fingers
- 2/3 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 4 (1 ounce) squares
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Browned Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners'
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tablespoon
butter (no substitutes)
- Brownies: In microwave or double boiler, melt butter and chocolate; cool for
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in
- Pour into greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20
to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Browned Butter Frosting: Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat until golden
brown, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add cream and vanilla extract.
- Beat in
sugar until smooth and thick.
- Frost bars.
- Glaze: Melt chocolate and butter in microwave or double boiler; cool slightly.
Drizzle over bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.