- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine margarine and
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture
and 1 cup crushed Butterfinger bars.
- Spread in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger
bars over top of batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
- Cool, then cut