- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup cold
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners sugar, as needed
- Sift sugar, flour and cocoa together.
- In saucepan, bring water, margarine and oil to boil. Pour over dry ingredients
in large bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add buttermilk, baking soda and beaten eggs.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Frost while warm.
- Frosting: Bring margarine, cocoa and buttermilk to boil. Add vanilla extract and confectioners'
sugar until thick. Spread on warm brownies.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies