Cappuccino Brownies with White Chocolate Sauce
White Chocolate Sauce
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup brewed Cafe Godiva Special Roast (at room temperature)
- 5 ounces imported white chocolate, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brewed Cafe Godiva Special Roast (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts (skin removed)
- Bittersweet chocolate curls
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- White Chocolate Sauce: Bring cream and Cafe Godiva Special Roast to simmer in heavy small saucepan.
Add chocolate; stir over low heat until smooth and mixture begins to thicken. Add
- Note: This can be made one day ahead. Cover and chill. Before serving, stir over
low heat just until melted.
- Brownies: Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
Line a 9-inch square baking pan with 2-inch high sides with foil, overlapping the
sides. Butter and flour the foil.
- Stir the first four ingredients in a heavy medium saucepan over low heat until
smooth. Cool slightly.
- Whisk in 1 1/2 cups sugar and the eggs. Stir in flour, then chopped bittersweet
chocolate and nuts. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake until a wooden pick inserted
into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 30 minutes. Cool on
rack. (Can be made 8 hours ahead.)
- Using the foil sides as an aid, lift the brownie from the pan. Fold down the
foil sides. Using a 3 3/4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 4 rounds, reserving
the scraps for another use. Place one brownie on each plate. Cover with chocolate
curls. Spoon the warm sauce around the brownies. Sift sugar over each serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes