Caramel Brownies 3
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels (about 40 to 45)
- 2/3 cup (5 ounce can) evaporated
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt together caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Mix cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk until it holds together.
half of cake mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 6 minutes.
- Spread chocolate
chips and nuts over this and pour caramel mixture over all.
- Pat on remaining cake
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.