This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 box chewy brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the pecans and sugar and cook, over
medium heat, stirring frequently, until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle the caramel
mixture over brownie batter and bake until a wooden pick comes out clean, 25 to