Cherry S'More Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package fudge brownie mix (for 13 x 9-inch pan)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 whole Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain maraschino cherries on paper towels; cut in half. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using oil, water and eggs.
- Spread melted butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with a layer of Graham crackers. (If
necessary, cut crackers with serrated knife to make them fit around edges.)
- Spread brownie batter over crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes less than directed on the package.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, pecans, cherries and marshmallows over the top.
- Return to oven; bake for an additional
5 to 8 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cut into squares.
Makes 24 squares.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Cherry Growers Foundation
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes