This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
Try this rich and delicious butterscotch brownie recipe. It's quick and easy,
and your family will ask you to make more.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Prep: 12 min | Cooking: 30 min | Yield: 48 brownies (4 dozen)
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®