Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
Try this rich and delicious butterscotch brownie recipe. It's quick and easy,
and your family will ask you to make more.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Prep: 12 mins
Cooking: 30 mins
Yield: 48 brownies (4 dozen)
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Recipe and photo credit:
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®.