This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chewy Double Chocolate Brownies
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- Combine eggs, salad dressing and water; mix well.
- Stir in brownie mix, mixing just until moistened.
- Add chocolate pieces; mix lightly.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until edges begin to
pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool; sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Cut into squares.
Makes approximately 2 dozen.