Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 box Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix (family size)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's Dove Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Natural
Peanut butter, creamy or creamy Jif
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and Smucker's Dove Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
Topping in large bowl. Beat 50 strokes by hand or until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a small bowl, mix the Smucker's Caramel Topping and Smucker's Natural
- Spread the brownie mixture in the greased pan.
- Drop spoonsful of
the peanut butter and caramel topping mixture over brownie mixture. With a knife,
pull through the pan creating a marbled effect.
- Bake for 31 to 35 minutes. Cool
- Store covered.
Makes 20 brownies.