Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce)
jar maraschino cherries, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add butter and eggs, stirring until
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 28 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over hot brownies; return to oven. Bake for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with cherries; let cool.
- Place chocolate chips into a 2-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH for
1 minute. Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over uncut brownies.
- Cut into bars.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies